Hey guys, it’s Jake here. I’ve been training for 6 weeks and working my butt off and it’s totally been worth it.
All I’ve been doing is eating properly and doing workouts from the all-in fitness app. I’m picking so many girls up now it’s crazy LOL. Anyways I really hope some of you buy and use it and share your results with me so we can be fit together haha!
Get it here: http://gee.lu/xPfqL.
I’m a girl and this app is A+, their workouts are so entertaining. Thanks jake!
Got it two weeks ago and my improvements have been massive! Congrats Jake on your success and thanks for sharing :D
the best 2 bucks i’ve ever spent haha, this is amazing. thank you so much for sharing. it has helped massively!
this app works so well, thanks jake!
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”